About Lakeshore and
There are revisions that have not yet been captured here, especially the dues. They are currently $25 for regular membership.OF T LAKE SHORE CLUB
ARTICLE 1 - - - MEMBERSHIP
Section 1 Membership Defined
Membership in this club shall be limited to owners and spouses of owners of real property in Lake Shore Estates and Fresh Water Estates Subdivisions. Privileges of the Club, including the right to use facilities, shall be extended to all members of the family. Each member shall be entitled to one vote on any matter pertaining to Club business.
All votes shall be cast in person except for the following situations whereas a proxy may be used:
A) Election of officers
B) Financial transactions greater than $1000
Associate membership shall be open to all persons whether residents of Lake Shore Estates and Fresh Water Estates or not, on approval of the Board of Directors. Associate members shall be entitled to the same privileges as a member except he/she will have no voting right.
Section 3 Out of Date - to be revised
Membership, including associate members, in the Lake Shore Club shall be granted at any time of the year, upon payment of an initiation fee which shall be $15 for families or $7.50, plus annual dues as follows:
Out of Date - to be revised
Regular member $10.00 $5.00
Contributing $25.00 $10.00
Patron $50.00 $25.00
Century $100.00 $50.00
Open over $100.00 over $50.00
ARTICLE II - - - ORGANIZATION
Section 1 Board of Directors
The governing body of this Club shall be the Board of Directors, which shall establish or modify the policies of the Club, within the provisions of the Charter and these Bylaws. The Board shall consist of four elected officers and two additional directors elected from the membership and the immediate Past-President of the Club, who will act as the Chairperson of the Board with voting privileges. In event of the Past-President of the Club is not available to become a Board Member, the third Board Member will be elected from the membership. Also, in the event of the Chairpersons absence during a board meeting, the President shall substitute for him/her. In the absence of both the Chairperson and the President, the Chairperson Pro-Tem shall be chosen by the members at that meeting.
Section 2 Officers
The officers of the Club and their duties shall be:
A) President shall:
1. Preside at the meetings of the membership;
2. Rule on all questions of order;
3. Enforce the Articles of Incorporation and the Bylaws;
4. Be responsible for the execution of the policies and directives of the Board of Directors;
5. Act on all matters of importance to the Club and community;
6. Appoint all standing and special committees;
7. Together with the Chairperson of the Board, shall sign the name of the Club on all papers and documents, the execution of which has been approved by the Board of Directors and/or by the membership or as may be required by law.
B) Vice President shall:
1. Assume all duties of the President during the latter’s absence;
2. Be responsible for the organization and running of all Club Bingo Activities;
3. Should the President or Vice President be absent or unwilling to perform their duties at a meeting, the Chairperson of the Board shall take control or appoint another officer to assume control.
1. Who shall attend all business meetings of the Club and Board;
2. Shall take and maintain minutes of such meetings
3. Shall have custody of all Club records (fiscal records excepted)
4. Shall perform such other duties as may be prescribed by the Board of Directors.
1. Who shall receive and maintain custody of all Club funds;
2. Shall maintain banks accounts and pay normal, recurring expenses as instructed by the Board of Directors;
3. Shall maintain books of accounts;
4. Shall report financial condition at all business meetings;
5. Shall maintain all fiscal records and shall perform such duties as may be prescribed by the Board of Directors.
Section 3 Replacement of Officers and Directors
In the event any officer or a member of the Board of Directors resigns or is unable to perform his/her duties for any reason or a position was never filled, the President shall appoint a successor to fill the unexpired term. If the Presidency is vacant, the Board of Directors shall appoint a successor.
Section 4 Audition and transfer of records
A) Prior to the December meeting, the Board of Directors shall appoint an Auditing Committee, consisting of three Club members from the membership at large, to audit all financial records. The Audit Report is to be prepared to read to the membership at the December meeting, after which is shall be made available for the inspection of any interested person who is a member of the Club. The Audit shall include a list of assets an liabilities.
B) At the expiration of any term of office, all properties shall be transferred to the incoming officer before the January meeting.
ARTICLE III - - - MEETINGS, ELECTIONS
Regular business meetings shall be held in the clubhouse on the second Monday of each month unless the Board of Directors changes the meeting date or cancels the meeting. The meeting in December shall be the annual meeting. Fifteen members shall constitute a quorum.
Special Board of Directors meetings may be called by the President or upon the request of any two members. A regular periodic date may be set by the President. Five members shall constitute a quorum.
Nominations for officers and directors shall be made at the November meeting and additional nominations may be made at the December meeting.
Election of officers and directors shall be conducted as the last order of business at the December meeting. After ballots have been counted and the results announced, the new officers shall be declared elected.
Installation of new officers shall be performed at the conclusion of the December meeting.
Voting for officers and directors or any matter affecting the Club finances shall be by secret ballot if requested by any one voting member.
ARTICLE IV - - - RESTRICTIONS
No person shall be permitted to hold any elected office in the Club unless he/she is a member in good standing.
No two members of the same household shall hold office at the same time unless appointed by the President.
Article IV (continued)
All expenditures of the Club fund in excess of one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) require the prior authorization of the membership.
No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the Club property except for special occasions requested by a Club voting member and approved by the Board of Directors.
No one shall serve more than two consecutive terms in one office.
Revised by Board of Directors and approved by Club members October 9, 1989
Web Counter by